Thursday, May 8, 2008

Once in a while we see his eyeballs

I'm happy to report baby Paul is getting "with the program." I had my doubts, but he seems to be agreeing that nighttime is for sleeping now. All week he's been sleeping well in between feedings (which means I have too!) and last night he only woke up once. Yeah!



Paul's Dr. checked his weight yesterday and he's up to 8lbs, 10 oz. now. So that's almost a whole pound over last week. Yum, milk!

Now, if I can only figure out how to get through the library with a sufficient quantity of non-offensive, age-appropriate books to keep Phillip occupied for more than 3 hrs. while not losing Ruth, Sarah or Paul or dis-shelving everything 3 ft. up and below... I think I need a double stroller (aka: baby jail), although it seems like admitting defeat. I should be able to keep control of my brood by the shear force of my maternal authority, right?

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Paul! Only woke up once???? I think it was at least *forever* until Wesley did that.

    Double strollers / baby jails are your friend. Buy a jogging one and pretend you're only getting it in order to exercise. That's what I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Ahem* There is a double stroller over here with your name on it, you know? =) Or are you looking for a tandem one for the library?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you don't have an unrealistic impression, the "only woke up once" night involved feedings at 9pm, 1am, and 5:30am. I count 5:30am as morning. :-)

    I think I need the tandem stroller. I'm looking for ease of mobility in and out of the library and mini-van.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realized that even double strollers could be controversial. So diod you think less of us when we purchased one sometime ago? Cute kid, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way, Dave. In fact, we think you guys need one of these: http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=16134&category=1547

    ReplyDelete