Monday, June 9, 2008

Projectiles

Paul is "launching" his lunch and Phillip is launching into the TOC's.

Any mom's have tips for projectile spitting up? Paul is really happy and healthy, so it doesn't bother me much that he empties his stomach once in a while. He's still growing and sleeping great. It's just kinda gross and I'd like it to stop. So far he's doused me with recently swallowed breast milk once on Friday, then last night and again this afternoon. This is more than your average spit-up -- trust me, it's projectile. I'm thinking he must be eating too much too fast, but I kinda like it that way (minus the vomit). I read that too much caffeine might be a cause. I really hope that's not it.

Anyway...on to baseball...

The first round of the Tournament of Champions is tonight -- 6pm -- Eastern Little League. This is all very exciting. It's 96 degrees right now. If they win tonight they play Friday. Same time...same place...hopefully a few degrees cooler.

2 comments:

  1. I can't offer any advice but rather empathy. I don't think I mastered having a good attitude about constantly smelling baby puke.

    You don't smell like baby puke to me...if it's any consolation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are the dads being arbitrarily and unfairly excluded from the request for information here published by this blog's author? Does said author believe that us dads do not have input to offer on the subject of projectile vomit? I protest!

    ReplyDelete