Thursday, April 8, 2010

for inquiring minds

Just to inform everyone of the latest news...
Got back from my last OB apmt. for this pregnancy.  Next time I see my Dr. I'll either be in labor or in the operating room.  I've been hoping (a lot) for another natural labor and delivery.  I've tried many of the "techniques" for getting labor started (yes, including castor oil -- I'm very committed).  I still have hope it could happen before Sunday.  But if it doesn't we've decided to go in and get her.  So one way or another we'll have a baby by Sunday!

We know God is sovereign over all things and we're praising Him for the crazy abundance of blessing He's already given us.

Say tuned for baby info...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Sharon! So exciting we get to meet her soon, one way or another. Praying she submits to her mother and comes on her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she cooperates, but either way . . . so excited for you that she'll be making her appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it o.k. to spell "enquiring" with an "e" or should it be "inquiring?"

    I sure hope I can teach my children to spell better than me!

    Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete