Monday, August 30, 2010

You have your hands full!

I'm feeling grateful today for my work.  Yes, it's a hard job.  Yes, I have my hands full. Yes, I really should hire a maid. 

But I'm so thankful I get to watch the baby be fascinated by her fingers.





I'm so thankful I get to watch the kids do "P.E."







I'm so thankful God has provided us with a husband and father who loves God, works to His glory and allows me to do my work every day, even if he does get to regularly golf and eat fancy dinners.  I look back fondly on my single days, but I also remember that all that time I wanted this more than anything.  I wanted to serve God by caring for and discipling my family.  He's blessed me more than I ever dared to dream.

5 comments:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes! Praise God for your testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention the wine tasting in Napa and the baseball games. And wine tasting in Napa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the, "That wasn't very good, Paul. Try again!" ;)

    ReplyDelete