Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So, I've had a request for more pictures of Ruth.

Here she is:


At 2-and-a-half she's a lot of fun. But, as she's 2-and-a-half, she's also being used by God to teach me patience. Her favorite phrases: "but I don't WANT to," "but I don't LIKE it," and "but I don't WANT spankin's."

She's also becoming a great singer. Her favorite songs are "Twinkle, Twinkle," "abc's," "And Can it Be," "Joy to the World," and "Jesus, What a Friend for Sinners."

She's sure a cute kid. Daddy thinks she's abnormally smart. Mommy just has high expectations. Mommy would be more impressed if she didn't pee pee in her panties.

3 comments:

  1. I just can't believe how big she's getting. She was such a wee peanut when she was born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'And Can it Be' . . . that's awesome. I would love to hear a recording of a 2.5 year old singing that hymn. Get on that, and post it on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the posed "cheese" picture. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete