Monday, August 25, 2008

you know it's time...


you know it's time to do a post when your husband says "that photo would be a good one to put on the blog."

So, there's the little guy...rapidly becoming not-so-little. And, for all you mom's who were jealous of his great sleeping, he's started waking up at 2am pretty regularly. Not a big deal b/c I just feed him and he goes right back to sleep (and so do I). He's 4 months old this week!

Sarah had her first soccer game on Friday. Photo's to come... She's very excited about starting kindergarten this week too. Lord willing, we're going to do reading, writing and math with some piano and catechism thrown in.

Phillip starts his new school tomorrow. I'm excited for him. He won't admit it, but I think he's excited too. Maybe I can get a photo of him in his first-day-of-school tie...

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! AND with mama, too! Can't wait to see the ones to come!

    ReplyDelete