Tuesday, August 12, 2008

staying busy

While I'd love to have the time to share my thoughts and opinions on things that interest me with all my faithful blog readers, it seems this past-time is falling on hard times. We're in our last two weeks of summer, and the kids are quite demanding of my time. Phillip needs to eat every two hours and Sarah and Ruth need some structure to keep from eachother's throats. Fortunately, my sweet Paul boy is not so demanding:

















Maybe after we get our school schedule up and running I'll work in more frequent posts, but for now I'm going to stop trying to keep up with Nora. Maybe I'll have to look into a photo-sharing site to appease the grandmothers. Anyone have a suggestion on which one to use?

5 comments:

  1. The free world tried to appease Russia when she invaded Poland and it did not work out so well.

    Appeasement has gotten a bad rap ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that baby! How can you tear yourself away from staring at him to write anything?

    (and I write nonsense so it's easy to churn out)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you to get a new little bundle too, Stacy! Yea for the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw...since nobody addressed the photo-sharing question...

    we use picasa which is a free google program and SO easy to use and email from and make collages and fix photos, videos...basically everything you'd need. We love it. check that out. picasa.com

    ReplyDelete