Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We've both got pretty great jobs.

Today I was a school bus driver, activities director, teacher, disciplinarian, host, chef, maid, and friend.

Today my husband planned and implemented strategies to rescue the state of California from financial disaster and protect the livelihood of millions of families.

That's the great thing about God's sovereignty: there's no hierarchy of calling. He chooses what we do. We just do what He puts before us - to His glory.

Oh, and I was involved in the agriculture industry today: I pulled weeds in my veggie patch! I feel so much better now.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the garden was clear as I enjoyed some delicious split pea soup. I heard really weird things about each of our kids, except Paul.

    I appreciate the excellence you bring to your calling. It is a good reminder for me to do my job to the best of my ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I didn't say I did my job perfectly!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete